Cambridge International (Sudan)

Colleges - Training Centers - Schools




About Us

Our Branches

Offers and Contracts

Info for New Teachers

About Sudan/FAQ

Contact Us



Visa to Sudan:


When a contract is signed with a teacher ,the teacher is required to send a scanned copy of his/her passport . The school will apply for his visa and get the approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affaires and the visa document  will be issued for the teacher visa.

 The school will send a scanned copy of the teacher's visa (Entry Permit ) to the teacher email address just in case the air lines request a copy of the visa.

 This process may take up to one week from the date of on which the school received the scanned copy of the teacher's passport.

No need for teachers to send their passport the Sudanese Embassy in their countries and their passport will be stamped at Khartoum Airport upon their arrival where one of our staff will meet them at the airport to complete their immigration procedures.

Visa Expenses: The school will pay all expenses related to the obtaining and renewal of visas and work permits. The school will also pay for a residence permit for the teacher after the probationary period. Residence permits or visas for any family members will be the responsibility of the teacher.

Visa Requirements ( needed by the School):

  • Clear Scanned copy of teacher's passport to be send by email ( PDF Format)

  • Passports must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of entry into the Sudan.